Syllabus SSC CGL Tier 1 2019 SSC CGL Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier three Syllabus 2019 SSC mixed Syllabus for Graduate Pdf Obtain Verify final replace Verify Official Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier three SSC Examination TSC Syllabus Syllabus Syllabus 2018 – 2019 SSC Written Examination Syllabus for SSC 2019 Degree three Syllabus
Click on right here for necessary ideas / tips for marking factors in SSC CGL 2018, Degree 1 Examination
SSC CGL Syllabus Degree 1 2019
The Personnel Choice Board (SSC) held an Open Examination open to all Indian candidates for recruitment to varied positions in authorities providers for which commencement is the minimal qualification. The syllabus and curriculum evaluation syllabus SSC CGL Degree 1 2019, Degree 2, Degree three are mentioned right here.
SSC CGL Degree 1 Syllabus 2019
Concerning the Examination:
All eligible candidates will face the examination. The Degree I examination might be accomplished quickly on totally different dates within the month of August. Extra particulars on the examination are offered under. Syllabus SSC CGL Degree 1 2019 Information. See under.
Examination Course of:
The examination might be carried out in 4 ranges, as indicated under:
- Degree II – Pc Written Examination
- Degree II – Written Examination)
- Degree -III – Descriptive Check (Pencil and Paper Mode)
- Degree -IV – Knowledge Acquisition Check (DEST) / Pc Capability Check (PCT) (if relevant ) / Doc verification
CGL reference degree of SPC 1 Syllabus 2019
SSC CGL 2018 LEVEL 1 RATIONALE & SSC CGL Syllabus 2019
CGL Degree I Purpose for Examination: –
It’s Is an goal sort Examination on-line. An fascinating reality about CGL is that there isn’t a sectional minimize …… .Examine the examination sample under …….
|A||Basic Info and Reasoning  25||50|
|B||Common Consciousness||25 |
There are subsequently 100 questions consisting of 200 factors.
- Period The period is 60 minutes (01:00 hours) for 100 questions.
- The adverse word might be zero.50 mark. for every mistaken reply within the Degree I examination.
NOTE: "Remaining benefit might be based mostly on Degree 1, Degree II, Degree III (Descriptive Sort) grades. NO chapter might be minimize at degree 1. "
CGL 2019 Degree 1 Syllabus: –
Basic Intelligence and Reasoning: This would come with verbal and nonverbal questions. This element can embrace questions on analogies, similarities and variations, visualization of area, spatial orientation, drawback fixing, evaluation, judgment, determination making, visible reminiscence, discrimination, remark, relationship ideas, arithmetic reasoning and figurative classification, collection of arithmetic numbers, -verbal collection.
Coding and decoding, conclusion, syllogistic reasoning, and so on. The subjects coated are semantic analogy, symbolic / numerical analogy, figurative analogy, semantic classification, symbolic / numerical classification, illustrated classification, semantic collection, semantic collection, Serial Quantity Collection, Drawback Fixing, Phrase Creation, Coding and Decoding, Numerical Operations, Symbolic Operations, Tendencies, Area Orientation, Visualization of Area.
Venn Diagrams, Drawing Inference, Gap / Perforated Sample – Unfolding and Unfolding, Figurative Sample – Folding and Completion, Indexing, Handle Matching, Date and Metropolis Matching, Classification of middle / position numbers, Sma ll & uppercase encoding, decoding and classifying letters, embedded digits, essential considering, emotional intelligence, social intelligence, different sub-themes, as applicable.
Common Consciousness: The questions on this element can be meant to check the candidate's common information. consciousness of the surroundings that surrounds it and its software to society. The questions may even be designed to check the information of present occasions and day by day observations and expertise of their scientific facet, as may be anticipated from any educated individual. The check will even embrace points referring to India and neighboring nations, notably historical past, tradition, geography, financial scene, basic coverage and scientific analysis.
Quantitative Means: Questions shall be designed to check the power to make use of numbers appropriately and the which means of the candidate's quantity. The check will embrace the calculation of entire numbers, decimal fractions and relationships between numbers, proportion, ratio and proportion, sq. roots, averages, pursuits, revenue and loss, rebate, partnership relationships, combine and declare, period and distance. , Time & Work, Primary Algebraic Identities of the Faculty.
Algebra and Elementary Deaf, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its numerous varieties of facilities, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, Tangents, Angles underpinned by chords. circle, tangents widespread to 2 or extra circles, triangle, quadrilaterals, common polygons, circle, proper prism, proper round cone, proper round cylinder, sphere, hemispheres, parallelepiped rectangle, proper common pyramid with triangular or sq. base, trigonometric ratio and measurements in radians, normal identities, complementary angles, heights and distances, histogram, frequency polygon, bar graph and pie chart.
English Perceive ion: The candidate's capability to know right English, primary understanding, writing potential, and so on., can be examined. The questions shall be based mostly on the next error, fill in areas, synonyms, antonyms, spelling / detecting misspelled phrases, idioms and sentences, changing a phrase, enchancment of sentences.
New Sample for English Query will like: –
- Enchancment of the sentence: 03 factors
- Correction of the error code: 03 factors
- Full the blanks: 03 factors
- Substitution of 1 phrase: 03 factors
- Idiom / Phrases: 03 factors
- English comprehension: 05 factors
- Antonym / Synonym / Spellings: 05 factors
Click on right here to examine the consumer information SPC CGL Degree 1 Distribution of English Part Marks
NOTE: – Degree I examination used to pick Degree II candidates for various papers that might be particularly required for various job teams. The marks of those preselected Degree I candidates will probably be taken under consideration for the ultimate rating of the chosen candidates for the interview / aptitude check, in addition to for the ultimate choice.
Syllabus SSC CGL Tier 1 2019
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 & LEVEL 2 PATTERN
LEVEL II PATTERN: – It can even be of the target sort, paper in line.
|I||Quantitative Talents  100||200|
|II||English Language and Comprehension||200||200|
|IV|| Common Research
(Finance and Economics)
|100 (60 + 40)||200|
- Period The period is 120 minutes (2 hours) for every of the paperwork.
- The unfavourable score might be zero.25. marks in paper II and zero.50 in paper I and III for every false reply.
NOTE: – Papers I and II are obligatory for all classes of positions. Paper III solely considerations candidates who apply for the place of statistical investigator Gr.II and Compiler & Paper IV solely addresses the assistant auditor.
- The IV paper addresses the candidates who’ve utilized for an assistant place. Audit Agent (AAO) in C & AG. This doc would include two elements, specifically finance and accounting, for which there can be 40 questions bearing 80 marks and the financial system and governance comprising 60 questions bearing 120 marks. In complete, there can be 100 questions bearing 200 factors, every query bearing two factors.
Syllabus SSC CGL 2018 For Degree 2: –
Paper-I ► Quantitative Capability: The questions can be designed to check the power to make use of the candidate's numbers and quantity sense appropriately. The check will contain calculating integers, decimals, fractions, and quantity relationships in percentages. Ratio and proportion, root roots, averages, pursuits, income and losses, rebate, partnership, combine and declare, time and distance, time and labor.
Primary Algebraic Identities of Faculty Algebra and Elementary Deaf Individuals, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its Numerous Forms of Facilities, Congruence and Similarity of Triangles, Circle and Its Chords, Tangents, Subsequent Angles stretched by circle chords, tangents widespread to 2 or extra circles, Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Common Polygons, Circle.
Prism, Proper Round Cone, Proper Round Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Parallelepiped Rectangle, Common Proper Pyramid with Triangular or Sq. Base, Trigonometric Ratio, Measures in Levels and Radians, Normal Identities, Complementary Angles, Heights and Distances, Histograms , Histogram, Polygonal Frequency, Bar Chart and Pie Chart
Paper-II ► English Language and Comprehension: Questions on this element might be designed to check the candidate's understanding and comprehension. information of the English language and can be based mostly on the error, fills within the areas, synonyms, antonyms, spelling / detection of misspelled phrases, idioms and phrases, substitution of phrases. one phrase, sentence enhancement, lively / passive voice of verbs, conversion to direct / oblique narration, mixing of elements of sentence, mixing sentences in a passage, masked passage and passage understanding.
Paper-III ► Statistics for the Degree II Investigator:
Classification of the Assortment and Presentation of Statistical Knowledge – Main and Secondary Knowledge, Strategies of Knowledge Assortment; Tabulation of knowledge; Graphs and diagrams; Frequency of distributions; Schematic presentation of frequency distributions.
Measures of central tendency – Present measures of central tendency – medium and medium modes; Partition Values - quartiles, deciles, percentiles.
Dispersal measures – Widespread measures: dispersion – vary, quartile deviations, imply deviation and normal deviation; Relative dispersion measurements.
Moments, asymmetry and kurtosis – Several types of moments and their relationships; the which means of asymmetry and kurtosis; totally different measures of asymmetry and kurtosis.
Correlation and Regression – Dispersal Diagram; easy correlation coefficient; easy regression strains; Spearman rank correlation; Measures of affiliation of attributes; A number of regression; A number of and partial correlations (for 3 variables solely).
Principle of chance – Which means of chance; Totally different definitions of chance; Conditional chance; Compound chance Unbiased occasions; Bayes theorem.
Distributions of Random Variables and Chances – Random Variable; Chance features; Expectancy and variance of a random variable; Larger moments of a random variable; Binomial, Poisson distributions, regular and exponential; Joint distribution of two random (discrete) variables.
Concept of Sampling – Idea of Inhabitants and Pattern; Parameters and statistics, sampling errors and non-sampling errors; Probabilistic and non-probability sampling methods (easy random sampling, stratified sampling, multistage sampling, multiphase sampling, cluster sampling, systematic sampling, reasoned sampling, comfort sampling and quota sampling); Sampling distribution (survey solely); Selection of the pattern measurement.
Statistical Inference – Level and Interval Estimation, Properties of a Good Estimator, Estimation Strategies (Second Technique, Most Probability Technique, Least Squares Technique), Speculation Check, Primary Check Idea , small pattern and enormous pattern checks, checks based mostly on Z, t, chi-square and F statistics, confidence intervals.
Evaluation of variance – Evaluation of unidirectional categorized knowledge and bidirectional categorized knowledge.
Time collection evaluation – Time collection elements, Willpower of development element by totally different strategies, Measurement of seasonal variation by totally different strategies.
Indices – Significance of Indices, Index Development Issues, Index Varieties, Totally different Formulation, Primary Displacement and Splicing of Indices, Value of Dwelling Indices, Index Makes use of.
Doc IV ► Common research (finance and economics) for the publish of civil servant aiding an audit and accounting service beneath CAG.
Half A: Finance and Accounting – (80 factors)
1. Fundamentals and primary idea of accounting. Monetary Accounting: Nature and Extent, Monetary Accounting Limits, Primary Ideas and Conventions, Usually Accepted Accounting Rules.
Primary Accounting Ideas: Single and Double Entry, Preliminary Entry Books, Financial institution Reconciliation, Journal, Common Ledger, Verification Scale, Error Correction, Manufacturing, Commerce, Revenue and Loss Account Allocation Accounts , distinction of the stability sheet between funding and product bills, depreciation accounting, valuation of inventories, accounts of non-profit organizations, income and cost accounts and revenue and expense accounts, payments of trade, monetary statements # 39; balancing.
Half B: Economics and Governance – (120 factors)
2. Comptroller Common and Auditor Common of India – Constitutional Provisions, Position and Duty.
- Finance Committee – Position and features.
- Primary idea of the financial system and introduction to micro-economy Definition, scope and nature of the financial system, Strategies of financial research and issues of an financial system and alternative curve of manufacturing.
- Concept of provide and demand Significance and determinants of demand, regulation of demand and elasticity of demand, worth, revenue and cross elasticity; Principle of shopper conduct – Marshallian strategy and strategy to the indifference curve, which means and determinants of provide, the regulation of provide and the elasticity of provide.
- Principle of manufacturing and prices Significance and elements of manufacturing; Manufacturing Legal guidelines – Regulation of Variable Proportions 22 and Legal guidelines of Scaled Returns
- Types of Market Willpower and Costs in Totally different Markets Totally different Types of Markets – Good Competitors, Monopoly, Monopoly Competitors and Worth Willpower on these markets.  Indian Financial system Nature of the Indian Financial system Position of various sectors – Position of agriculture, business and providers – their issues and progress; Nationwide Revenue of India – Notions of Nationwide Revenue, Totally different Strategies of Measuring Nationwide Revenue
Inhabitants – Its Measurement, Progress Fee and Influence on Financial Progress Poverty and Unemployment – Absolute and Relative Poverty, Varieties causes, causes and incidence of unemployment Infrastructure – Power, transport, communication
- Financial reforms in India Financial reforms since 1991; Liberalization, privatization, globalization and divestment.
- Foreign money and Banking Financial / Fiscal Coverage – Position and Features of the Reserve Financial institution of India; Monetary Accountability and Price range Administration Act, 2003, Monetary Accountability and Finances Administration Act, 2003.
- Position of data know-how in governance.
Degree III Examination
A further stage of examination, ie Degree III, was launched CGLE, 2016. The small print relating to the Degree III examination are given under …
- Degree III can be a descriptive doc of 100 factors in pencil and paper mode.
- The period of this doc can be one hour (60 seconds).
- This paper was introduced for the aim of assessing the writing expertise of candidates, that are needed for presidency jobs.
- The textual content would come with the writing of an essay / passage of 250 phrases and the writing of letters / requests of about 150 phrases.
- Degree III qualification marks can be 33%. The doc must be written in Hindi or English. The paper half written in Hindi and the English half won’t be evaluated. The questions on this doc can be of ordinary sort 10 + 2.
Degree IV of the examination would proceed to be the Knowledge Entry Expertise Check (DEST) / check of Pc Proficiency (CPT), which might be:
Candidates ought to go to the official SSC web site and go to this web page. Syllab SSC CGL Tier 1 2019 to get the replace concerning the examination. Candidates can even bookmark (WWW.JOBRIYA.IN) common updates relating to the examination, the admission of the cardboard and different associated info.
Essential hyperlink space:
You’ll be able to depart your feedback / queries relating to this publish in remark field given under. We’ll attempt to reply your query.