SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Online Type Notification Date Eligibility Standards Pamphlet Pdf April CMS CGL Software Type 2019, Examination Dates TLS-I 2019 – 2020, Sample Software Type exam Learn how to apply on-line SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Notification SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment ssc cgl 2019 notification ssc cgl 2019 notification date ssc cgl notification 2019-20 ssc cgl new notification 2019 ssc cgl 2019 evaluation notification ssc cgl notification for 2019 notification of ssc cgl 2019 ssc cgl 2019 notification pdf to return ssc cgl 2019 notification
SSC CGL Recruitment 2019
Final update on 26.01.2019: SSC will launch the appliance CGL 2019 of 31.10 .2019 to 28.11.2019 ……… .Get detailed info. Via the hyperlink under ……… ..
SSC CGL 2019 Software Notice On-line Obtain
Download the newest model / mannequin of SSC CGL 2018
] About CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment:
The Personnel Selection Fee will arrange the 2017 Combined Senior Combined Examination, which will probably be used to recruit for numerous positions for which the minimum diploma is required. a acknowledged university is the diploma. PVC CGL 2019 – 20 degree I recruitment exam can be held soon. The examination will embrace two ranges of goal sort written examination followed by a computer proficiency check / talent check, if relevant, in line with the exam program. The posts have been positioned in two teams, amongst others, on the idea of their grade and degree II examinations. Choice for posts, have to be indicated within the software. The small print of the positions are given under ………… ..
CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS FOR EXAMINATION PREPARATION / STRATEGY FOR SSC CGL 2018 EXAMPLE TIER I  I. Pay Band-II Rs.9300-34800 (pre-revised)
|Zip Code||Job Identify||Ministries / Departments / Bureaux / Government||Classification||Rank Grade||LIMIT D & AGE||19659017] F||Assistant Audit Officer||Division of Audit and Indian Accounting. AGC||Group "B"||4800||Up to 30 years of age|
|$||Assistant Account Advisor||Department of Indian Auditing and Accounts. beneath CAG||Group "B"||4800||Up to 30 years of age|
|A||Section Assistant||Division of the Central Secretariat||of Group "B"||] 4600||20-30 years|
|C||Section Assistant||Bureau of Intelligence||Group "B"||4600||As much as 30 years of age|
|D||Part Assistant||Division of Railways||Group "B"||4600||20-30 Years|
|E||Section Assistant||Division of External Affairs  of group "B"||4600  20-30 years|
|G||Part assistant||AFHQ||Group "B"||4600||20-30 years|
|H||Assistant||Other Ministries / Departments / Organizations||Group "B"||4600||18-30 years previous|
|>||Assistant||Different Government Departments / departments / organizations||group "B"||460 zero||20-30 years|
|<||Section Assistant||Other Departments / Departments / Organizations||Group "B"||4600||As much as 30 years of age|
|I  Assistant||Other departments / departments / organizations||Group "B"||4200||Up to 30 years previous|
|&||Assistant Superintendent||Other Departments / Department / Organizations||Group "B"||4200||As much as 30 years of age|
|J  Revenue Tax Inspector||CBDT||Group "C"||4600||On the age of 30 years|
|Okay||Inspector (Central Excise)||CBEC||Group "B"||4600||As much as 30 years of age|
|L||Inspector (Preventive Officer)||CBEC||Group "B" [1 9659015] 4600||As much as 30 years of age|
|M||Inspector (examiner)||CBEC||Group "B"||4600||From the age of 30|
|N||Asst Enforcement Agent||Enforcement Department, Division of Income||Group "B"||4600||As much as 30 Years of Age|
|]||Deputy Inspector||Central Investigation Bureau (19659014) – Group "B"||4600||20-30 years|
|P||Postal Inspector||Department of Posts||Group "B"||4600||18-30 years of age|
|Q||Divisional Accountant||Workplaces of the GCC||Group "B"||4200  As much as 30 years of age|
|S||Inspector (Narcotics)||Central Bureau of Drug Habit||Group "B"||4600||18-27 years of age|
|%  Sub-inspector||Organi Nationwide Inquiry Staff (NIA)||Group "B"||4200||at age 30|
|R||Jr. Statistics Officer||M / o Statistics & Prog. Implementation.||Group "B"||4200||As much as 32 years of age|
II. Pay Band I: Rs. 5200-20200 (pre-revised)
|Postcode||Job Identify||Ministries / Departments / Workplaces / Cadre||Classification||Salary Degree||LIMIT AGE|
|T||Auditor||Workplaces beneath C & AG||Group "C"||2800||18-27 years previous|
|U||Auditor||Workplaces underneath CGDA||Group "C"||2800||18-27 years of age|
|V||Auditor||Different departments / departments||Group "C"||2800||18-27 years previous|
|Workplaces underneath C & AG||Group "C"||2800||18-27 years of age|
|X||Accountant / Assistant Accountant||Other Departments / Providers||Group "C"||2800||18-27 years of age|
|Y||Sr. Assistant Secretary / Clerk of the Superior Division||Central Govt. Workplaces / Ministries aside from CSCS cadres||Group "C"||2400||18-27 years of age|
|Z||Tax Assistant||CBDT||Group "C"||2400||18-27 years of age|
|@||Tax Assistant||CBEC||Group "C"||2400||20-27 Years Previous|
|#||Deputy Inspector  Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group "C"||2400||18-27 years of age|
- The agency number of vacant posts in every class of positions shall be decided at the least one month earlier than the declaration of the ultimate outcomes.
- Reservation for ex-military (EX) and physically disabled (PH) applicants for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), for all classes of posts / providers, where relevant, can be decided and communicated by ministries / departments / workplaces / executives, in accordance with present orders.
- Emptiness for ExS are reserved just for "C" group positions and not for "B" group positions in accordance with the present authorities order / directions.
The age restrict might be taken under consideration from 1 August 2019:
- For posts for which the age restrict is 20-27 years → It have to be born on the earliest 02.08.1992 and at the latest on 01.08.1999.
- For posts whose age limit is about at 18-27 years → It have to be born not before till 02.08.1992 and at the newest on 01.08.2000
- For a place whose age restrict is about at 20-30 years → It have to be born on the earliest on 02.08.1989 and on the latest on 01.08.1999
- For publish for which the age limit is fastened at 30 years → It have to be born at the earliest on 02.08.1989 and on the latest on 01.08.2000
- For the posts whose age restrict is fastened at 32 years → It should have been born on the Earlier on 02.08.1987 and no later than 01.08.2000
- Date of Delivery Indicated within the Certificate of Registration for the Bachelor's Diploma The Fee will only settle for the age willpower and no subsequent software for modification won’t be thought-about or accepted.
Rest of age for SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment: –
- SC / ST – – 05 years  OBC – 03 years
- PH – 10 years
- PH + OBC – 13 years previous
- PH + SC / ST – 15 years previous
- (For positions in teams "B" and "C") Veterans (unqualified / basic) – 03 years after deduction of army service rendered from actual age on the day of the time limit of receipt of the appliance
- Veterans (OBC) – 06 years (3 years and over) three years) after deduction of army service rendered from the 39, precise age on the day of receipt of the appliance.
- Veteran (SC & ST) – 08 years previous (3 years + 5 years) after deduction of army service rendered from actual age on the day of the appliance deadline
QUALIFICATION ESSENTIAL: – (as at 01.08.2018)  i) Compiler: Bachelor's diploma in a recognized university with economics, statistics or arithmetic as a obligatory or optionally available topic.
ii) Researcher's degree in statistics – II: Bachelor diploma in a topic from a acknowledged university or institute, with a minimum of 60% in mathematics on the 12th degree: OR Bachelor's diploma in any subject with statistics on the degree of diploma.
iii) Assistant Verification Officer:
a) Important Qualifications: Bachelor's degree from a acknowledged college or institute.
(b) Desirable qualifications for the place of Assistant Audit Officer: Chartered Accountant or Accountant in Management, Government Secretary, Grasp of Commerce, Grasp of Enterprise Studies, Master of Enterprise Administration ( finance) or grasp's degree in business economics.  iii) All different positions: Bachelor's diploma from a acknowledged college or equivalent.
For further particulars, please confer with Notification No. given under …………
Software Payment and Technique of Cost: Rs. 100 (one hundred): –
- The candidate might notice that only on-line purposes will probably be accepted on www.ssconline.nic.in.
- All caste or regularized caste candidates Present orders grant fees to persons with disabilities and former members eligible for a reservation.
- Candidates who are usually not exempt from the cost of examination fees might only submit the required fees by way of the State Financial institution of India in the form of challan, generated on-line or by way of SBI Internet Banking. Cost may also be made by credit score or debit card.
- Expenses already paid won’t be refunded underneath any circumstances.
Middle for Examination and Offline Purposes:
|Sl. No.||Facilities of Examination and Middle Code||Handle to which purposes have to be despatched|
|01||Bhagalpur (3201), Patna (3206), Muzaffarpur (3205) Agra (3001) ) Bareilly (3005) Gorakhpur (3007) Kanpur (3009) Meerut (3011), Varanasi (3013), Allahabad (3003) Gaya (3203) Lucknow (3010)||Regional Director (CR), Personnel Selection Board, 21-23 Lowther Street, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002|
|02||Calcutta (4410), Midnapur (4413), Port Blair (4802), Sambalpur (4609), Gangtok (4001), Jalpaiguri (4408), Bhubanesh (4604), 4605), Ranchi (4205), Chinsurah (4405), Siliguri (4415) Berhampore (4403) Malda (4412), Keonjihargarh (4606), Bardhaman (4404)||Regional Director (RE), Fee employees choice, 1st MSO Building, (8th flooring) 234/four. Acharya Jagadish Street Chandra Bose, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020|
|03||Bangalore (9001), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Kochi (9204), Thrissur (9212), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore (9008), Dharhar (9004), Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206)||Regional Director (KKR), Personnel Selection Board, 1st Flooring, "E" Squadron, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka-560034|
|04  of Delhi (2201), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Bharatpur (2403) Bikaner (2404), Udaipur (2409), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Sriganganagar (2408) , Dehradun (2408), 2002), Haldwani (2003), Almora (2001), Haridwar (2005).||Regional Director (NR), Personnel Choice Board, Block 12, CGO Complicated, Lodhi Street, New Delhi-110504|
|05||Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601), Churachandpur (5502) Tura (5402), Butpara (5104), Tezpur (5112), Lakhimpur (5109)||Regional Director Personnel Choice Fee, Housefed Complicated, West Finish Block, Last Portal, Beltola Basistha Street, Dispur Guwahati, Assam-781006|
|06  Hyderabad (8002), Guntur (8001), Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Coimbatore (8202), Chennai (8201), Madurai (8204), Puducherry (8401), Tirunelveli (8207) , Tiruchirapalli (8206), Vishakhapatnam (8007) (SR), Personnel Choice Fee, EVK Sampath Constructing, 2nd Flooring, School Street, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006|
|07||Aurangabad (7202), Mumbai ( 7204), Okay olhapur (7203), Nagpur (7205), Panaji (7801), Pune (7208), Ahmedabad (7001), Vadodara (7002), Rajkot (7006), Nashik (7207), Amravati (7201), Surat (7007)  Regional Director (RE), Personnel Choice Commission, 1st Flooring, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 MK Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020|
|08||Ambikapur (6201), Indore (6006), Jabalpur ( 6007), Jagdalpur (6203), Chindwara (6003), Guna (6004), Guna (6004), Bilaspur (6202), Chattarpur (6002) Mandsaur (6010), Jhabua (6008), Khandwa (6009), Rewa (6012) ), Raipur (6204), Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005).||Dy. Director (MPR), Personnel Choice Board, "J-5 Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh-492001|
|09||Jalandhar (1402), Leh (1005) Chandigarh (1601), Jammu (1004), Srinagar (J & Okay). ) (1007), Shimla (1203), Bhathinda (1401), Hamirpur (1202), Anantnag (1001), Baramula (1002), Rajouri (1006), Kargil (1008), Dodda (1009), Amritsar (1404), Patiala (1403).||Dy. Director (NWR), Personnel Selection Board, Block # three, Gr. Flooring, Kendriya Sadan, Ward 9, Chandigarh-160017|
Word: No change of examination middle is generally allowed . Subsequently, candidates must rigorously select the facilities and appropriately point out the same of their purposes.
The Commission reserves the appropriate to cancel any middle and to ask the candidates of this middle to seem from another middle. The Commission additionally reserves the fitting to refer candidates from any middle to a different middle within the region or from outdoors to take the examination.
MODE OF SELECTION CSS CGL 2019-20 Recruitment: –
The examination might be carried out in 4 levels. levels as shown under:
- Degree II → Pc Examination.
- Degree II → Pc Exam.
- Degree III → Pen and paper mode (descriptive document).
- Degree IV – → Pc Proficiency Check / Proficiency Check (if applicable) / Document Verification
- The Fee reserves the suitable to vary the course of the examination, including taking Tier-I and Tier II exams in pc mode. , treating the Degree I examination as only a qualification, and so forth.
- The factor of the interview was deserted. Subsequently, there can be no interview.
CSS CGL 2019-20 Recruitment
CGL Degree I Exam Template: –
This can be a sort of & nbsp; 39; online exam goal. An fascinating reality about CGL is that there isn’t any sectional part …… .Examine the examination sample under ……
|Questions||Logos ||Intelligence, Basic, Reasoning  25||50|
|C||Quantitative Capacity||25||] 50|
There are subsequently 100 questions consisting of 200 points.
- Period The period is 60 minutes (01:00 hours) for 100 questions.
- The damaging observe will probably be zero.50 points. For every flawed answer of the level I examination.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 & LEVEL 2 PATTERN
LEVEL II PATTERN: – It’ll even be a kind of 39, aim, paper online.
|II||English Language and Comprehension||200  200|
|III  Statistics||100||200|
|IV|| Common Research
(Finance and Economics)
|100 (60 + 40)|| 200  Period The period is 120 minutes (2 hours) for every of the papers.
Degree III Exam: –
A further stage of examination, Degree III, was launched with w.e.f. CGLE, 2016. The small print in regards to the degree III examination are given under …
Degree IV Examination would proceed to be the Knowledge Entry Expertise Check (DEST) / Proficiency Check in Pc Science (CPT) which might be
Methods to Apply for Recruitment SSC CGL 2019-20:
The web filing of the appliance for recruitment SSC CGL 2019-20 may be made at http: // ssconline. nic.in of 31.10 .2019 and after The candidate should learn rigorously the instructions contained in this discover earlier than any seizure or number of options. The candidate must provide all the small print required when finishing the web type. Required fields are marked * (asterisk). The web software process for SSC CGL 2019-20 recruitment consists of two elements: Part I Registration and Half II
Essential Dates for Recruitment SSC CGL 2019-20:
Vital Liaison Space