SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Online Type Notification Date Eligibility Standards Pamphlet Pdf April CMS CGL 2019 Software Type, TLS-T 2019 – 2020 Pattern Dates examination The way to apply on-line SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Notification SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment ssc cgl 2019 notification ssc cgl 2019 notification date ssc notification cgl 2019-20 ssc cgl new notification 2019 ssc cgl 2019 notification notification ssc cgl notification for 2019 notification of ssc cgl 2019 ssc cgl 2019 notification pdf up-to-date notification ssc cgl 2019 notification
SSC CGL Recruitment 2019
Last replace 21.05.2019: SSC will launch CGL 2019 software 31.10.2019 to 28.11.2019 ……… .Get detailed info. By way of the hyperlink under ……… ..
SSC CGL 2019 Software Notice Online Obtain
Obtain the newest SSC CGL 2018 examination mannequin / Detailed Syllabus
] Concerning the CGL CGL 2019-2019 Recruitment:
The Personnel Selection Committee will arrange the combined 2017 Graduate Examination for recruitment to varied positions for which the Minimal graduation is obtained from a recognized college. PVC CGL 2019 – 20 degree I recruitment examination might be held soon. The examination will embrace two ranges of objective sort written examination adopted by a pc proficiency check / talent check, if applicable, based on the exam program. The posts have been placed in two groups, among others, on the idea of their grade and degree II examinations. Choice for posts, have to be indicated in the software. The small print of the positions are given under ………… ..
CLICK HERE FOR IMPORTANT CONSIDERATIONS FOR EXAMINATION PREPARATION / STRATEGY FOR SSC CGL 2018 EXAMPLE TIER I  I. Pay Band-II Rs.9300-34800 (pre-revised)
|Zip code||Job Identify||Ministries / Departments / Workplaces / Body||Classification||Grade Rank||LIMIT D & # AGE||19659017] F||Assistant Audit Officer||Division of Indian Auditing and Accounts. AGC||Group "B"||4800||As much as 30 years of age|
|$||Assistant Account Advisor||Department of Indian Auditing and Accounts. underneath CAG||Group "B"||4800||Up to 30 years of age|
|A||Part Assistant||Division of the Central Secretariat||of Group "B"||] 4600||20-30 years|
|C||Part Assistant||Bureau of Intelligence||Group "B"||4600||As much as 30 years of age|
|D||Section Assistant||Department of Railways||Group "B"||4600||20-30 Years|
|E||Part Assistant||Division of Exterior Affairs  of group "B"||4600  20-30 years|
|G||Part assistant||AFHQ||Group "B"||4600||20-30 years|
|H||Assistant||Other Ministries / Departments / Organizations||Group "B"||4600||18-30 years previous|
|>||Assistant||Other government departments Groups / Departments / Organizations||Group "B"||460 zero||20-30 years|
|<||Section Assistant||Other Departments / Departments / Organizations||Group "B "||4600||Up to 30 years of age|
|I  Assistant||Different Departments / Departments / Organizations||Group" B "||4200||Up to||at age 30|
|&||Assistant Superintendent||Different Departments / Departments / Organizations||Group "B"||4200||As much as 30 years of age|
|J  Revenue Tax Inspector||CBDT||Group "C"||4600||On the restrict of 30 years|
|Okay||Inspector (Central Excise)||CBEC||Group "B"||4600||As much as 30 years of age|
|L||Inspector (Preventive Officer)||CBEC||Group "B||4600||Up to 30 years of age|
|M||Inspector (examiner)||CBEC||Group "B"||4600||beneath 30 years of age|
|]||Asst Enforcement Officer||Division of Enforcement, Division of Revenue||Group "B"||4600||Up to 30 years|
|O||Deputy Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation (19659014) – Group "B"||4600||20-30 years|
|P||Postal Inspector||Publish Office Department||"B" Group||4600||18-30 Years Previous|
|Q||Divisional Accountant||GAC Workplaces||Group "B"||4200||As much as 30 years of age|
|S||Inspector (Narcotics)||Central Office of Habit||Group "B"||4600||18-27 years of age ||Deputy Inspector  013] Nationwide Investigation Company (NIA)||Group "B"||4200||at 30 years of age|
|R||Jr. Statistics Officer||M / o Statistics & Prog. Implementation.||Group "B"||4200||As much as 32 years of age|
II. Pay Band I: Rs. 5200-20200 (pre-revised)
|Submit Code||Place Identify||Ministries / Departments / Workplaces / Cadre||Classification||Remedy Rank||LIMIT AGE|
|T||Auditor||Workplaces underneath C & AG||Group "C"||2800||18-27 years previous|
|U||Auditor||Workplaces beneath CGDA||Group "C"||2800||18-27 years of age|
|V||Auditor||Other departments / departments||Group "C"||2800||18-27 years previous|
|Workplaces underneath C & AG||Group "C"||2800||18 to 27 years of age|
|X||Accountant / Assistant Accountant||Different Departments / Providers||Group "C"||2800||18-27 years of age|
|Y||Sr. Assistant Secretary / Clerk of the Superior Division||Central Govt. Workplaces / Ministries aside from CSCS cadres||Group "C"||2400||18-27 years of age|
|Z||Tax Assistant||CBDT||Group "C"||2400||18-27 years of age|
|@||Tax Assistant||CBEC||Group "C"||2400||20-27 Years Previous|
|#||Deputy Inspector  Central Bureau of Narcotic Medicine||Group "C"||2400||18-27 years of age|
- The fastened number of vacant posts in every category of posts shall be decided at the least one month earlier than the declaration of the ultimate outcomes.
- Reservation for ex-military (EX) and physically disabled (PH) candidates for Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), for all categories of posts / providers, if applicable, can be decided and communicated by ministries / departments / workplaces / executives, in accordance with present orders.
- Emptiness for ExS are reserved just for "C" group positions and never for "B" group positions in accordance with the current government order / directions.
The age restrict will probably be taken under consideration on 1 August 2019:
- for posts for which the age limit is 20-27 years → It have to be born on the earliest on 02.08. 1992 and not later than 01.08.1999.
- For posts whose age limit is about at 18-27 years → It have to be born not before till 02.08.1992 and no later than 01.08.2000
- For a position whose age limit is about at 20-30 years → It have to be born at the earliest on 02.08.1989 and at the newest on 01.08.1999
- For Publish whose age restrict is beneath 30 years → It have to be born on the earliest on 02.08.1989 and on the newest on 01.08.2000
- For posts whose age limit is under 32 years → He / she should have been born on the earliest on 02.08. 1987 and no later than 01.08.2000
- Date of delivery registered in the certificate of registration for the baccalaureate The Commission will accept that the age willpower and no subsequent request for amendment shall be made in thought-about or accepted.
Rest of age for SSC CGL 2019 – 20 Recruitment: –
- SC / ST – – 05 years  OBC – 03 years
- PH – 10 years
- PH + OBC – 13 years previous
- PH + SC / ST – 15 years previous
- (For "B" and "C" positions) Veterans (unqualified / basic) – 03 years after deduction of army service rendered from of actual age on the day of the time limit for the receipt of the appliance
- Veterans (OBC) – 06 years (three years and over) three years) after deduction of army service rendered from the Precise age on the day of receipt of the appliance.
- Veteran (SC & ST) – 08 years previous (3 years + 5 years) after deduction of army service rendered from actual age on the day of the appliance deadline
QUALIFICATION ESSENTIAL: – (as at 01.08.2018)  i) Compiler: Bachelor's degree from any recognized university with economics, statistics or arithmetic as a compulsory or non-compulsory subject.
ii) Researcher's degree in statistics – II: Bachelor diploma in a subject from a acknowledged university or institute, with at the least 60% in mathematics on the 12th degree: OR Bachelor's diploma in any topic with statistics at the degree of diploma.
iii) Assistant Verification Officer:
a) Essential Qualifications: Bachelor's degree from a recognized college or institute.
(b) Fascinating qualifications for the position of Assistant Account Government: Chartered Accountant or Accountant in Administration, Company Secretary, Grasp of Commerce or Master of Enterprise Research, Grasp of Business Administration ( finance) or master's diploma in business economics.  iii) All different positions: Bachelor's degree from a acknowledged university or equivalent diploma.
For additional details, please check with Notification No. given under …………
Software Payment and Technique of Cost: Rs. 100 (one hundred): –
- The candidate might notice that solely on-line purposes can be accepted on www.ssconline.nic.in.
- All candidates belonging to a caste or a tribe, a tribe and a natural individual. Orders in drive grant administrative fees to disabled persons and ex-servicemen eligible for a reservation.
- Candidates who usually are not exempt from the cost of examination fees might only submit the required charges via the State Bank of India in the form of challan, generated online or by SBI Internet Banking. Cost can be made utilizing a credit score or debit card.
- The fees won’t be refunded underneath any circumstances.
Middle for Examination and Offline Purposes:
|Sl. No.||Facilities of Examination and Middle Code||Tackle to which purposes have to be despatched|
|01||Bhagalpur (3201), Patna (3206), Muzaffarpur (3205) Agra (3001) ) Bareilly (3005) Gorakhpur (3007) Kanpur (3009) Meerut (3011), Varanasi (3013), Allahabad (3003) Gaya (3203) Lucknow (3010)||Regional Director (CR), Personnel Selection Board, 21-23 Lowther Street, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211002|
|02||Kolkata (4410), Midnapur (4413), Port Blair (4802), Sambalpur (4609), Gangtok (4001), Jalpaiguri (4408), Bhubaneshwar (4604), 4605), Ranchi (4205), Chinsurah (4405), Siliguri (4415) Berhampore (4403) Malda (4412), Keonjihargarh (4606), Bardhaman (4404)||Regional Director (RE), Commission employees selection, 1st MSO Constructing, (eighth flooring) 234/four. Acharya Jagadish Street Chandra Bose, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700020|
|03||Bangalore (9001), Thiruvananthapuram (9211), Kochi (9204), Thrissur (9212), Gulbarga (9005), Mangalore (9008), Dharhar (9004), Kozhikode (Calicut) (9206)||Regional Director (KKR), Personnel Selection Board, 1st Flooring, "E" Squadron, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka 560034|
|04  of Delhi (2201), Jaipur (2405), Jodhpur (2406), Kota (2407), Bharatpur (2403) Bikaner (2404), Udaipur (2409), Ajmer (2401), Alwar (2402), Sriganganagar (2408) , Dehradun (2408), 2002), Haldwani (2003), Almora (2001), Haridwar (2005).||Regional Director (NR), Personnel Selection Board, Block 12, CGO Complicated, Lodhi Street, New Delhi-110504|
|05||Guwahati (Dispur) (5105), Itanagar (5001), Dibrugarh (5102), Jorhat (5107), Silchar (5111), Imphal (5501), Shillong (5401), Aizwal (5701), Kohima (5302), Agartala (5601), Churachandpur (5502) Tura (5402), Butpara (5104), Tezpur (5112), Lakhimpur (5109)||Regional Director Personnel Choice Commission, Housefed Complicated, West Finish Block, Final Portal, Beltola Basistha Street, Dispur Guwahati, Assam-781006|
|06  Hyderabad (8002), Guntur (8001), Kurnool (8003), Rajahmundry (8004), Tirupati (8006), Coimbatore (8202), Chennai (8201), Madurai (8204), Pondicherry (8401), Tirunelveli (8207) , Tiruchirapalli (8206), Vishakhapatnam (8007) (SR), Personnel Choice Commission, EVK Sampath Constructing, 2nd Flooring, School Street, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006|
|07||Aurangabad (7202), Mumbai ( 7204), Kolhapur (7203), Nagpur (7205), Panaji (7801), Pune (7208), Ahmedabad (7001), Vadodara (7002), Rajkot (7006), Nashik (7207), Amravati (7201), Surat (7007)  Regional Director (RE), Personnel Choice Fee, 1st Flooring, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 MK Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020|
|08||Ambikapur (6201), Indore (6006), Jabalpur ( 6007), Jagdalpur (6203), Chindwara (6003), Guna (6004), Gang (6004), Bilaspur (6202), Chattarpur (6002) Mandsaur (6010), Jhabua (6008), Khandwa (6009), Rewa (6012) ), Raipur (6204), Bhopal (6001), Gwalior (6005).||Dy. Director (MPR), Personnel Choice Board, "J-5 Anupam Nagar, Raipur, Chhatisgarh-492001|
|09||Jalandhar (1402), Leh (1005) Chandigarh (1601), Jammu (1004), Srinagar (J & Okay). ) (1007), Shimla (1203), Bhathinda (1401), Hamirpur (1202), Anantnag (1001), Baramula (1002), Rajouri (1006), Kargil (1008), Dodda (1009), Amritsar (1404), Patiala (1403).||Dy. Director (NWR), Personnel Selection Board, Block # three, Gr. Flooring, Kendriya Sadan, Ward 9, Chandigarh-160017|
Word: No change of examination middle is generally allowed . Subsequently, candidates should rigorously select the centers and appropriately indicate the same of their purposes.
The Commission reserves the appropriate to cancel any middle and to ask the candidates of this middle to seem from another middle. The Commission additionally reserves the suitable to divert candidates from any middle to another middle in the region or from outdoors to take the examination.
MODE OF SELECTION CSS CGL 2019-20 Recruitment: –
The examination shall be carried out in four levels. levels as proven under:
- Degree II → Pc Exam.
- Degree II → Pc Examination.
- Degree III → Pencil and paper mode (descriptive document).
- Degree IV – → Pc Proficiency Check / Proficiency Check (if relevant) / Doc Verification
- The Fee reserves the proper to vary the course of the examination, including taking Tier-I and Tier II exams in pc mode. , treating the level I exam as only a qualification, and so forth.
- The interview element has been removed. Subsequently, there might be no interview
CSS CGL 2019-20 Recruitment
CGL Degree I Examination Template: –  This can be a sort of objective online exam. An fascinating reality about CGL is that there isn’t any sectional part …… .Control the rationale for examination under ……
|Questions||Logos ||Common Info and Reasoning  25||50|
There are subsequently 100 questions consisting of 200 factors.
- Period The period is 60 minutes (01:00 hours) for 100 questions.
- The adverse notice will probably be zero.50 points. for each flawed reply of the level I exam.
SSC CGL Syllabus 2018 & LEVEL 2 MOTIF
LEVEL II REASON: – It’ll even be the type of aim, paper online.
|II||English Language and Comprehension  200  200|
|IV|| Basic Research
(Finance and Economics)
|100 (60 + 40)|| ] 200  Period The period is 120 minutes (2 hours) for every of the papers.
Degree III Exam: –
A further stage of examination, ie Degree III, was introduced with w.e.f. CGLE, 2016. The small print in regards to the degree III exam are given under …
Degree IV of the examination would proceed to be the check of proficiency in knowledge (DEST) / Pc Proficiency Check (CPT) which would be
The best way to apply for recruitment SSC CGL 2019-20:
The web filing of the appliance for recruitment SSC CGL 2019-20 may be accomplished at Tackle http: // ssconline .nic.in from 31.10 .2019 and after The candidate should read rigorously the directions contained in this notice before any entry or choice of options. The candidate must provide all the small print required when finishing the web type. Required fields are marked * (asterisk). The web software process for SSC CGL 2019-20 recruitment consists of two elements: Half I Registration and Part II
Essential dates for recruitment SSC CGL 2019 – 20:
Vital Liaison Area